Rubrik is seeking a strategic, creative video producer to join the in-house brand team. As video producer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end production process, from concept to delivery, leading efforts to share our brand story across all channels. This position would report into our Palo Alto, HQ
- Understand how to take words on a page and tell a story that creates emotion, drives engagement, and builds trust
- Create and develop multimedia content for customer stories, internal company announcements, external promotions, social media, product marketing, recruiting, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects from conception to final product delivery
- Masterfully present concepts and storyboards to key stakeholders and approvers that align to brand and marketing objectives all while ensuring a clear and engaging narrative
- Ability to articulate your process and design choices with conviction, while encouraging critique and discourse
- Ensure a consistent and visually appealing style across all video projects, further establishing brand awareness and message
- Work independently or collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of content, leading efforts to plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules, allocate resources, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media for projects while effectively communicating and setting expectations with cross-functional teams
- Manage production and hire additional crew and talent, direct and coach talent, make transportation arrangements for the crew, talent, and equipment, reserve and rent equipment, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Record and edit video and sound files, capture/import media, organize raw media, develop motion graphics and post-production visual effects, direct sound (music, VO, sound effects), archive project media and manage video libraries
- Oversee master production budget and manage to expectations
- Be readily available to travel, domestically and internationally, with experience on how to coordinate logistics, such as locations, permits, and scheduling
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of video content through analytics and user feedback, optimizing content for future engagement
- Most important, you lead by example and consistently inspire the team to create captivating and compelling brand stories
- Video: expertise with professional cameras, formats, pre production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip and photography
- Audio: small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing
- Post-production: digital video editing, direction of still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
- Platforms: working knowledge of Adobe CC, Premier Pro and After Effects. Experience with Photoshop and Lightroom is a plus.
- 10+ years proven experience as a video producer, preferably in an in-house or agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree in film production, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred
- Strong reel or portfolio demonstrating a range of video projects and styles
- Proficiency in video editing software and other relevant tools
- Stellar communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail, with an aptitude for making quick, quality decisions
- Ability to foster and thrive in a team environment
- Calm under pressure and against deadlines
- Great sense of humor a huge plus
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.