Support Operations Associate
Support Operations Associate
Shift: EST (5:30 P.M IST-2:30 A.M IST)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Rubrik Customer Success provides enterprise technical support to customers and partners through phone, web, and email with the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Support Operations organization provides reliable, innovative, and seamless technology for Customer Success to enable effective and efficient delivery of support services and facilitate meaningful collaboration and enablement for customers and partners.
As a member of the Support Operations organization, the Support Operations Associate interfaces directly with customers and partners on operational requests. In addition, the Support Operations Associate owns and drives projects and initiatives. Specific duties include the following:
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role, you will:
- Research and answer operational queries from customers and partners such as: install base updates, user registration issues, software download access, etc., and independently resolve each request
- Become knowledgeable about high-level product workflows to troubleshoot and identify cross-functional solutions for product related issues pertaining to cluster registration and license/entitlement activation
- Understand all core Rubrik Security Cloud (RSC) products with a focus on feature licensing and positioning
- Effectively coordinate with all cross-functional teams such as Order Operations, Product Operations, and Sales Operations to identify and resolve operational issues for customers and partners such as order fulfillment and provisioning
- Implement, organize, deliver, and streamline operational processes within the Customer Success organization to improve the success of the team
- Learn the intricacies and develop in-depth knowledge of the Rubrik CRM system, Salesforce, and Rubrik Support Portal to be able to respond to customer inquiries
- Analyze and develop reports to identify trends and improve efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
- Create support process documentation and provide enablement
- Successfully onboard and train new hires and foster a welcoming environment to decrease ramp-up time and increase productivity
- Develop expertise in all operational processes to drive adoption and continuous education for the Customer Success organization
- Protect and safeguard all customer data as a data steward
- Bachelor's degree in related field or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience or recent graduate with demonstrated academic success and relevant internships/extracurriculars
- Experience in customer facing roles or delivering customer service
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop new skills and gain enterprise experience
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to document technical content
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and cross-functional organizations
- Understanding of common customer service tools (e.g., Salesforce, Google Workspace, and Slack) and processes would be advantageous
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including: Zero Trust Data Protection, ransomware investigation, incident containment, sensitive data discovery, and orchestrated application recovery. This means data is ready at all times so our customers can recover the data they need, and avoid paying a ransom.
As a company, Rubrik is a team of change makers, defining the future of cybersecurity. Our culture of empowerment encourages everyone to share their ideas, run with them, and leave their mark on what we’re building. United by our purpose to secure the world’s data, we continue to reach new heights. And the best part? We’re just getting started! Everyone here has the opportunity to grow by leaps and bounds, and there is unlimited potential in front of us. Let’s pioneer the next frontier in cybersecurity by securing the world’s data, together.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.