Product Line Specialist, Italy
Rubrik’s sales organisation is a united group of elite cross-functional sales professionals that help companies achieve resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. We offer continuous professional development through our world class sales enablement program and our One Rubrik selling approach provides all the resources you need to exceed your goals, maximize your earnings potential and take your career to the next level. All this while doing something that truly matters, protecting the world's data.
The product line specialist is a sales professional characterised by intimate understanding of their specific product, the pain it resolves, the competitors, market, qualification, objections, and value proposition.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist who will be able to drive new sales across the Italian region. As a hosted solution, you will partner internally with sales engineers and account executives and externally with prospects and (ecosystem) partners to develop and execute your pipeline of new business, whether that with new or existing customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Through a quantity of focused interactions, you will become exceedingly specialised and competent in discipline making great impressions on prospects and core sales team alike.
- Your success is ensured by your experience and skills to build champions within partnering teams and customers and your high level of effective activity.
- You will evangelize and champion the M365 product + other PLS solutions across the Italian region, internally and externally, and with our resellers.
- Partner closely with Account Executives to align on and assist with new M365 opportunities within their pipelines and opportunities.
- Partner closely with channel partners.
- Partner closely with our regional sales engineers
- You will be the point of contact for PnP, PM, PMM and align our offering with the market.
Experience You’ll Need:
- Ideally a Min. 5 years of sales experience within (data security, cloud data management, backup & recovery, ransomware)
- Experience selling into enterprise clients.
- Experience working with a start-up / scale-up.
- Technical background.
- Strong technical understanding of on premise and SaaS solutions.
- Hunter mentality.
- Matrix sales experience / overlay experience.
- Domain experience (data security, cloud data management, backup & recovery, ransomware)
- Overlay experience selling Microsoft solutions.
- Experience in customer facing roles to position Microsoft 365 data protection solutions.
- Alliance partner management.
- Strong understanding of business/customer organisational structure.
- Proven ability to build champions and work cross functionally internally and within customer organisations.
- Four important qualities we look for are bias for action, self-starter, entrepreneurial and dynamic.
- MEDDPICC trained / knows how to champion build.
- Enterprise customer focused.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.