Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
About Team & About Role:
Rubrik’s Sales organization is a united group of elite cross-functional sales professionals that help companies & government entities achieve resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. We offer continuous professional growth and opportunity through our world-class sales enablement program. Our One Rubrik selling approach provides all the resources you need to exceed your goals, maximize your earnings potential, and take your career to the next level. All this while doing something truly purposeful, protecting the world's data.
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join a driven, fun and talented Sales Planning & Analytics team as a Sr. Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst.
As the Sr. Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst, you will turn data into actionable insights for business leaders, sellers, and cross-functional stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Finance, Channel and other GTM functions to inform strategic decisions company wide. You will be a critical player in a team of dynamic, analytical problem-solvers who take on complex projects that are top of mind for the company. This role sits at the nexus of all GTM teams, Data, and IT; your work will be integral to the success and scale of our business. Excelling in this role requires the ability to seamlessly partner cross-functionally, adapt quickly, connect the dots between the operational and the strategic. Critical skills required include creative thinking, high degree of detail orientation, fluency in big data, Sales systems, Tableau, and desire to dig into complex problems to find innovative solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate open ended sales questions into analytical framework; Provide data-driven answer and accompanying insights to inform into our strategies, tactics, and sales / GTM motions
- Drive Sales Segmentation and Sales Territories to maximize bookings, create leverage from overlay GTM teams, and ensure equity across sellers;
- Lead quarter end reporting and on-going tracking of key Sales KPIs; Leverage analysis to create strategic business insights and advise C-suite leadership decision making
- Own cross-functional relationships with GTM organizations partnering with Sales (e.g., Marketing, Finance); Create a shared vision, plan for execution, and ensure results
- Own relationship with 3rd party data vendors; Update data regularly, consider opportunities for use case expansion
- Retrieve and aggregate data from multiple sources to compile into a digestible and actionable format; Work across systems and teams to ensure data integrations are established and reliable
- Ensure data integrity and reporting standards are met; Monitor data integrity and implement opportunities to improve data cleanliness; Identify issues and perform detailed root cause analysis
- Design, development, and optimization of suite of Tableau dashboards and Sales Targeting platform; Project manage the execution / build of dashboards with Data team
Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Data Science, Math or related specialty. MBA a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Management Consulting, Sales / Business Operations, working directly with B2B sales and marketing teams preferred.
- Experience in high-tech industry, preferably in hyper-growth, B2B SaaS business
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Advanced Excel, Snowflake, Data Lakes, SFDC; Creating complex data models from a variety of sources
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to drive consensus across stakeholders
- Independent project management skills including the ability to define and execute against project timelines, dependencies and risk factors
- Self-motivated, highly accountable, with a bias for action and driving results
- Thrive in ambiguity with ability to work in an agile and rapidly changing environment
The minimum and maximum base salaries for this role are posted below; this role is also eligible to earn commissions pursuant to the Company’s written Incentive Compensation Plan. Additionally, the role is eligible for equity and benefits. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role based on U.S. location. Within the range, the salary offered will be determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.