Rubrik’s Sales organization is a united group of elite cross-functional sales professionals that help companies & government entities achieve resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. We offer continuous professional growth and opportunity through our world-class sales enablement program. Our One Rubrik selling approach provides all the resources you need to exceed your goals, maximize your earnings potential, and take your career to the next level. All this while doing something truly purposeful, protecting the world's data.
We are looking for an experienced and highly driven Executive Assistant to support our VP of Global Systems Engineering. You will be responsible for keeping this leader and his teams organized and on track by managing his calendar, coordinating team projects and travel/offsites and building strong relationships cross-functionally with key stakeholders in other departments.
Where you can make an impact:
- Schedule and manage calendars, prioritizing & resolving conflicts, handling matters quickly and responding to requests from C-suite staff, customers, partners, and internal team members
- Document and manage team meetings and iniatives
- Be proactive in anticipating what’s to come – identifying both potential scheduling conflicts and opportunities based on team’s travel and activities
- Assist with organizational planning, QBRs, and team events
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including post-travel debrief, expense reports, etc.
- Project manage assigned key initiatives for the leadership team and drive to completion
- 5+ years of high level experience supporting senior level executives or comparable experience managing internal projects, calendars, and supporting activities. Customer-facing or sales experience is a plus
- A strong team player, who thrives in a collaborative setting and works well within a global, matrixed environment, able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Pro-active, polished, positive and personable with excellent communication skills and an upbeat, “can do” attitude- willing to take initiative with confidence
- Resilient, ability to manage multiple projects and deliver quality work to deadlines
- Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment; high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendar as well as key applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with frequent international and domestic travel itineraries
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.