Field Marketing Manager, Nordics
We are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to lead our regional go-to-market efforts in the Nordics, focused on Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. In this role you will create regional marketing plans in order to drive demand through field programs. You will work in close partnership with our field sales, inside sales, and channel teams in order to deliver pipeline and revenue growth for the region.
We are seeking someone with a can-do attitude and a successful track record of building, executing and optimising a marketing strategy in the Nordics in a fast-paced, high growth company. Reporting into the Head of Marketing Northern Europe, this role will call for both strategic ownership and execution mastery alongside expert project management, collaboration, and communication skills.
The ideal candidate should be a proactive self-starter, adept in thriving in fast-paced settings, collaborative in team scenarios, and proficient in data analytics.
● Partner with teams across Marketing and Regional Sales to define and deliver a comprehensive regional marketing strategy with a portfolio of programs to meet and exceed targets.
● Research and create compelling, region-appropriate marketing programs and events that carry the Rubrik message and engage our core customer segments. These include in-person and virtual seminars, third-party and Rubrik-driven conferences, roundtables, and executive events, regional hospitality field activations, account based programming, and mailers–to name a few.
● Build and maintain relationships with channel and alliance partners and key go-to-market ecosystem partners to develop joint marketing plans, create broader market awareness, and generate new business opportunities.
● Collaborate with teams such as Campaigns & Programs, Strategic Events, Digital, Web, and Communications to scale the success of your activities and ensure regional needs are met. Support corporate initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices, and serve as the advocate and marketing information source for the region
● Educate the Sales and Inside Sales teams on new and existing marketing activities in order to drive awareness, excitement and adoption both pre and post-event
● Track lead flow from campaign response through to pipeline generation, and collaborate with Inside Sales Management to improve conversion metrics.
● Manage a roll-up budget, assess the effectiveness of the various marketing tactics based on business targets, and continually refine and improve activities for greater impact using Salesforce and Tableau.
● 5+ years of experience in field and partner marketing roles within a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
● Strong Field and Channel Marketing expertise, personal drive, and a history of career growth.
● Ability to create regional marketing plans, communicate those plans, and build buy-in with sales teams and the channel.
● Proficiency in data analytics, demonstrating the ability to effectively interpret and leverage data to drive decision-making and optimize marketing strategies.
● Strong understanding of the IT buyer and ability to write to and create compelling events.
● Superior communication and written language skills in Swedish (native fluency) and English.
● Ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships with peers, sales teams, distributors, resellers, and customers.
● Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organisation.
● Outcome driven, analytical, and have a track record of executing creative, impactful field marketing programs.
● Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude.
● Salesforce familiarity is a plus.
● Travel willingness up to 25%.
● BS/BA degree or equivalent.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.