Job Location : Bangalore
Shift Timing : 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM (IST)
Rubrik is looking for an experienced and results-oriented People Manager to run our Renewals Business in the North American region. You will play a key role in the growth and success of Rubrik, our customers and Renewals team members. Your team will be working directly with our Channel partners, customers and will help develop an outstanding renewal process that delights customers and delivers strong business results.
You will provide the coaching and mentorship that will enable our renewals team to positively impact customers, deliver strong business results, develop skills, and grow their careers over time. In addition to recruiting, retaining, and developing talent, you will also be responsible for crafting and executing the Rubrik renewal motion which includes management of team activities, Pipeline Management & hygeine, identifying risk and forecasting, design and execution of renewals strategy in the Americas region and working with stakeholders in Sales, Customer Success and Operations.
Success in this role requires exceptional communication and Interpersonal skills, operational excellence, deal formulation and negotiation experience, a strong understanding of Rubrik products and policy and a proven ability to inspire and lead your team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced and ever changing environment and who is motivated by the opportunity to have a big impact on your team, customers and Rubrik’s business.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Bangalore/interested to relocate for our hybrid working model.
What you will be doing:
- Hire, onboard and develop a team of engaged and high performing renewals professionals through thoughtful enablement, performance coaching and career development planning
- Execute a 180 day renewal process for your team in collaboration with internal stakeholders that provides an excellent customer experience while also maximizing contract value to achieve or exceed renewal targets
- Implement renewal forecasting cadence within your team and regularly deliver an accurate renewal forecast summary to Renewals leadership
- Effectively lead team to exceed quarterly and annual bookings plan while also exceeding forecasted GRR & NRR and manage budgeted Churn forecast.
- Ensure the team has the necessary ongoing enablement in relevant areas including: product, pricing, opportunity management, data quality/accuracy, quoting and forecasting
- Support your direct reports by joining customer meetings, internal account team meetings, and escalating issues as necessary internally
- Take a lead role in collaborating with internal teams (Deal Strategy, Finance, Customer Success, Sales, etc...) to develop playbooks for common renewal scenarios
- Develop trusted relationships with Sales and CS leadership through regular stakeholder engagement and proactive collaboration
We’re looking for someone with:
- Passion for and experience in hiring, developing and managing a team of individual contributors; Your team and their success are your top priority.
- A proven track record and experience with fast-growing teams, using data to drive initiatives and guide your decision-making processes.
- Proven ability to capture and communicate an accurate forecast.
- You know how to deal with ambiguity and be able to navigate through it with perseverance, a positive mentality and a point of view; As a new function, we will look to you to help us establish and evolve processes.
- A strong desire to embrace partnership and collaboration; You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc.) and helping to establish the Renewals Team role and “brand” across the AMER region.
- You have experience in working and collaborating with internal and external partners with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally; Ability to manage customer escalations through to a satisfactory resolution for both the customer and Rubrik.
- A Bachelor's degree combined with 5+ years of people management experience, preferably in a customer success or account management capacity
- Adept in working with Salesforce, Clari, CPQ, Excel and should possess good analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make decisions based on insights.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.