Channel Development Manager
Channel Development Manager, Bay Area
As a Channel Development Manager (CDM) you will build & manage relationships between Rubrik and key regional and national channel partners across the north central region. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams from Rubrik’s Field Sales, Systems Engineering, Channel Marketing, Field Marketing, Alliances and Sales Operations functions, as they will be key resources for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
CDM’s will grow the channel business in your regions through strategic partner planning, enablement, and driving sales acceleration and pipeline generation activities.
Where you can make an impact:
- Driving Rubrik focus around technologies/products and increase revenues and number of Partner Initiated Deals.
- Managing existing and the growth of Distribution and regional Channel partners that will allow better market and vertical sales/support coverage.
- Arrange account mappings and meetings with other Rubrik staff with partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to Partner Initiated Deals and POCs.
- Doing Enablement sessions to train our partners field sales/SE staff to ensure we have self-sufficient partners
- Build up strong relationship to relevant decision makers and key persons within those partners to get the right and needed attention to be set as strategic partner with them.
Who you are:
- Hard working, self-driven and highly motivated individual with great team spirit
- Strong knowledge about the Data Management / Data Protection / Storage market
- Great relation and reputation with key partners in assigned region
- Able to present in front of bigger audience and hosting events with and for partners and end-customers
- Able to identify and initiate deals with partners, work on deals and close them with a partner in close sync with Rubrik Account Teams
- Experience working in a channel partner or distributor
- Used to do quarterly and yearly planning of sales activities
- Has done and worked out marketing plans and coordination of marketing activities
- Able to do identification, acquisition and development of new partners
- Shown success in encourage of existing partners in their sales activities
- Knows how to execute channel programs
- Has done sales and product trainings
- Strong presenter on reseller and end-customer events
- Successfully run sales activities with partners
- Worked supporting partners in identifying opportunities and closing projects
- Worked in teams and is used to work as a team player
- Knows how to report numbers and activities, and do forecasting
- Sold competitive solutions and has an extensive experience in Backup and Recovery
- Worked with vendors like Pure Storage, NUTANIX and others together and understands their value proposition and how to build up a joint solution with Rubrik
The minimum and maximum base salaries for this role are posted below; this role is also eligible to earn commissions pursuant to the Company’s written Incentive Compensation Plan. Additionally, the role is eligible for equity and benefits. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role based on U.S. location. Within the range, the salary offered will be determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.