Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Rubrik is a cybersecurity company, and our mission is to secure the world’s data. We pioneered Zero Trust Data Security™ to help organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud delivers data protection and cyber resilience in a single platform across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik has been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive the go-to-market plan and execution for our data security products. Reporting into Rubrik’s central product marketing organization, this position will be responsible for driving awareness, demand, and enablement for our security capabilities.
You will have the opportunity to work across functional groups to drive campaign messaging, product launches, sales enablement initiatives, and other go-to-market programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be a subject matter expert and a go-to resource across Rubrik data security capabilities in interactions with sales teams, customers and prospects.
- Work closely with product managers to align on key market problems and overall go-to-market strategy
- Develop marketing plans, working closely with demand generation and other cross-functional teams to create an industry-leading customer experience and customer journey, identify and drive key programs and plans that result in greater market reach, pipeline generation and customer awareness.
- Build differentiated messaging and positioning for existing and new target personas
- Develop and maintain core product collateral including web detail pages, datasheets, presentations, webinars, whitepapers, videos, and blogs
- Create educational training and sales tools to win in an extremely competitive market
- Identify success metrics for assets and activities, and drive regular communication on progress with key stakeholders
Experience you’ll need
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with cybersecurity background
- Exceptional skills in creating differentiated product positioning and company messaging
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence cross-functional teams and executive audiences
- Strong presentation skills to represent Rubrik in customer meetings, virtual events and webinars, conferences, and more
- Demonstrated ability to own and drive marketing projects from ideation to execution
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.