Account Executive, UKI
As a Major Account Executive, you will grow new & existing business across specific verticals within the UKI region & within the top tier / largest Enterprise accounts. You will achieve this through strategic partner planning and by driving sales acceleration and pipeline generation activities directly.
Where You Can Make An Impact
- Define and execute sales plans within the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise accounts.
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- Ideally 10+ years Tech sales experience (selling either IT Infrastructure /SaaS / Security / Storage & backup solutions)
- Consistent track record landing net "new logos" & expanding existing large Tier 1 Enterprise accounts
- Experience of being hands on with pipeline generation activities as well as working collaboratively with inside sales & partners, but not wholly reliant upon them.
- Experience working with our partners eco system across technology partners, re-sellers and service integrators
- Highly driven, goal oriented and has the ability to work towards deadlines
- High-level understanding of customer infrastructures as well as selling complex solutions
- Trained in MEDDPICC/MEDDIC Sales methodology highly advantageous
- You are naturally driven, hungry for success, collaborative & coachable with high levels of integrity. You are naturally competitive but also a team player.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.