Channel Development Manager | Bangalore, India
As Channel Development Manager, you will grow the channel business in your dedicated region through partner onboarding, strategic partner planning, enablement, and driving sales acceleration and pipeline generation activities. As a Channel Development manager your priority is to grow Rubrik business within our channel with Partner Sourced New Logo is at the heart of everything you do with. To successfully deliver on your plan, working cross-functionally is critical to make the impact.
Where you can make an impact:
- Onboard, develop and grow Rubrik partners to increase pipeline and revenue contribution
- Create new avenues of growth by identifying new partners to onboard, build a business plan and drive engagement
- Gain access to the partner customer base (existing to the partner, new logo to Rubrik), to drive new sales campaigns with marketing
- Enable and improve the partner’s deployment skills to install and run Rubrik at a high customer satisfaction level and add Rubrik to existing partner solutions
- Work closely with our distributors to gain support and scale across the region
- Amplify Rubrik’s success by leveraging the Technology Alliances (eg. MSFT, AWS, NetApp, Nutanix)
- Partner enablement through sales and technical function to increase the Rubrik health of the partner and support PG activities
- Create and execute against joint marketing plans and campaigns with Rubrik and the managed partners
- Build strong relationships across your key partner stakeholders to strengthen the partnership.
- Report channel metrics and progress to regional channel and sales leadership
Who you are:
- Hard working, self-driven and highly motivated individual with great team spirit
- Strong knowledge about the Data Management / Data Protection / Storage and Security market.
- Great relation and reputation with key partners in assigned region
- Able to present in front of bigger audience and hosting events with and for partners and end-customers
- Able to identify and initiate deals with partners, work on deals and close them with a partner in close sync with Rubrik Account Teams
- Experience within the channel model and managing new and existing partners
- Have passion and vision for the role.
- Conscientious and structured approach to projects, methodical.
- Experience working in a partnership’s role at a vendor
- Used to quarterly and yearly planning of partner sales activities
- Has experience in creating and executing against partner marketing and partner sales plans
- Has a metric driven approach and understands what success looks like
- Familiar with a deal sales cycle, how to create new opportunities and close
- Able to do identification, acquisition and development of new partners
- Strong presenter on reseller and end-customer events
- Worked in teams and is used to work as a team player with all other functions
- Sold competitive solutions and has an extensive experience in data protection and security.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.