Sales Operations Analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
This is a full-time job supporting Rubrik’s Global Field Operations organization. The operational focus is the onboarding of new hires, updates to CRM (SFDC) profiles and
account assignments, updates to forecasting views and profiles (Clari), ad hoc ticket requests from sales team, and general support for Field Operations analysts. Success in
the role requires experience in communicating with Sales Reps, Sales Engineers and Sales Managers as well as functional support teams in both conference calls and email threads.
Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing first-line field support by answering queries and resolving issues for the field teams and other sales ops resources.
- Manage new hire systems set up and on/off boarding processes in Salesforce and other related systems
- Knowledge on Clari, Salesforce.com and their various modules
- Contribute ideas for process improvement and provide associated justification and implementation
- Updates to rosters, org charts, and territory mapping.
- Manage monthly Sales Ops close process and opportunity audit processes
- Resolve issues coming in from the ticketing system (and phone calls from Sales) according to established service level agreements (SLA)
- Supporting other ad hoc requests, projects and assignments as applicable
Who you are:
- Strong communicator and collaborator. You partner effectively with field Sales and cross functional teams while under pressure of short deadlines. Your communication is clear, concise and efficient.
- High work quality. The field Sales team is our customer and delivering on quality service helps optimize for revenue growth.
- Highly productive. Ability to get assignments done with little oversight on a day to day basis.
- This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
- Operational : You build the program and process for simplicity and scalability
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project manager: You are detail oriented, leverage your resources, and get things done on time with quality results!
- Multi-tasking / prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Strong excel skills preferred
More about you:
- 2 to 5 years in Sales Operations field support role, preferably in hyper-growth environment
- 1+ year Salesforce.com administration experience preferred
- Experience using SalesForce.com, Clari etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, andp proven attention to detail
- Knowledge of working with global teams
- A self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills and delivery skills
- Strong Excel/Google sheet experience
- Experience designing new and enhanced business processes preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above is preferred
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.