Head of GSI Alliances, APAC
About the job
Rubrik has partnered with the World’s leading Global Systems Integrators to develop successful and profitable outcomes for our joint customers, and for our respective companies. The Head of Alliances APAC will be responsible for managing and driving unprecedented growth with select Global Systems Integrators in APAC (Excluding Japan). This person would come to the role with a successful track-record of managing Global partnerships, including; service creation, enablement, cost models, financial selling, and business negotiations. This candidate will lead from the front, communicate openly, and set the example of a positive and collaborative work environment.
Required Capabilities & Experience
- Successful experience partnering with Global GSIs – including but not limited to Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, Kyndryl, NTT, TCS, Wipro etc.
- Proven track record of managing Global Systems integrators; with specific experience in service creation, enablement, cost models, financial selling, contractual and business negotiations.
- Ability to navigate and accelerate the partner’s adoption of product solutions and subsequent bookings.
- Proven ability to navigate and advocate for the partner and program across multiple internal departments; including, Product Management, Product Marketing, Operations, Technology Alliances, Support, Professional Services, Training, Sales Ops and Legal.
- Develop and execute an account strategy, partner metrics (KPI’s), and business plan.
- Exemplary relationship building skills, with proven ability to drive lasting relationships of mutual value with partners and sales team.
- Ability to build a positive ecosystem with OEMS and ISVs (incl. Pure Storage, Nutanix, Microsoft, AWS)
- Travel 50%+
Desired Capabilities & Experience
- 15+ years experience in a similar role
- Hard working, self-driven and highly motivated individual with great team spirit
- Strong knowledge about the Data Management / Data Protection / Storage and Security market.
- Great relation and reputation with key GSIs in assigned region
- Able to present in front of bigger audience and hosting events with and for partners and end-customers
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Experience using salesforce.com
- Knowledge of industry sales processes
- Has a metric driven approach and understands what success looks like
- Sold competitive solutions and has an extensive experience in data protection and security.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.