Sr. Business Process Manager - Quote-to-Cash
We are seeking a Sr. Business Process Manager who possesses attention to detail and has the skills and passion for designing processes that can scale for a growing organization.
Work Location: Hybrid - Palo Alto, CA HQ
Where you can make an impact:
- Drive CPQ vision by taking on global strategic projects from initiation to launch.
- Own Rubrik Product Master and SKU planning and release process.
- Optimizing allocation of available resources to drive the right priority projects based on alignment to corporate and GTM specific objectives and strategies.
- Balance managerial and operational responsibilities, such as managing a global team that operates day-day as well as remains an active contributor on all GTM projects and initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvement of CPQ and feedback into the overall quote to invoice processes by leveraging internal and industry best practices.
- Recommend and drive solutions to increase sales productivity, efficiency and overall tool scalability.
- Maintain a holistic view of all selling and business system processes to understand functional impacts from CPQ.
- Work as a trusted strategic business partner to GTM leaders.
- Collaborate closely with IT to drive, define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Guide the Quoting Operations team that provides first level sales support in addressing process, policy and system issues.
- Solicit end user and stakeholder feedback to define roadmaps and a comprehensive CPQ strategy.
- Develop and maintain end-user training documents related to tools, processes, policies and programs.
- Participate in and drive CPQ design sessions.
Experience you’ll need:
- Salesforce.com Certified CPQ Specialist credential is highly desirable.
- 10+ years in Sales Operations, Business Operations or IT.
- Deep understanding of the lead-to-cash business process and supporting technologies is highly desirable.
- 7+ years of Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ experience is required.
- 3+ years of defining CPQ strategy and roadmap.
- Hands-on experience in developing systems requirements, testing, training and defining support procedures.
- Experience managing at least 3 business transformation projects and experience in multiple full-lifecycle CPQ projects is required.
- Strong technical and non-technical project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability.
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships.
- Ability to concurrently lead multiple projects and teams. Excels at cross-functional collaboration at all levels.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical parties.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in a complex and challenging environment.
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment.
- BA/BS with emphasis in a related field (business, communications, operations, supply chain management, information systems.
- Has the ability to see the big picture and work with a team to prioritize requests, ensuring delivery alignment without compromising goals.
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into development issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards resolution.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.