Senior Sales Operations Analyst
About Team & About Role:
Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley. We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join a driven, fun and talented Sales Operations team! This team is integral to the success of the sales organization by helping to drive revenue, growth and sales productivity. This is a full-time position located in Palo Alto, CA or Austin, TX (or East Coast).
Rubrik’s Americas Sales team is one of the fastest growing in the industry led by a dynamic team of sales and cross-functional leaders. The Sr. Sales Strategy & Ops. Analyst will have an opportunity to work on shaping the growth of this business through a combination of strategic projects, insights/analytics and operations experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with our Americas sales teams to help grow and shape the business to drive growth, bringing a combination of analytical and operational experience
- Support the business with forecasting, pipeline management, account management, and sales performance
- Bring analytics and problem-solving acumen, with experience working on large datasets and initiatives to drive short, and long-term revenue goals
- Support Quarterly Business Reviews and participate in bi-annual sales planning/business performance assessment
- Invest in identifying areas of improvement and managing/delivering ad-hoc projects pertaining to sales strategy/ops. and related areas to drive value
- Influence and work with cross-functional stakeholders in identifying and executing use-cases to drive top-line revenue
- Support sales teams with quoting and account management requests and navigate internal systems and processes (e.g. SFDC, CPQ, Clari)
- Work with various internal partners (Order Mgmt., Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Management and Product Ops.) to drive continuity of supply and process improvement
- Ability to analyze, structure and build equitable sales territories globally and work with sales and cross-functional teams in designing quotas
- Provide support for SFDC administration and configuration
Experience You’ll Need:
- 3+ years in Sales Operations or similar role; Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Required sales operations experience in working in Americas Public Sector, Enterprise or Commercial teams
- Preferred: Experience with Salesforce (SFDC), CPQ, Clari, and Advanced Excel
- Strong revenue reporting and sales/financial analytical skill and managing large datasets
- Prior experience with quotes/pricing, & operations support for large customer segments or business units
- Experience in structuring problems, taking initiative and following through with strong execution
- Proactive, creative, flexible and use good judgment to accomplish tasks on schedule with minimal direction and supervision
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Strong people skills: Ability to develop relationships, drive consensus, and results from cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented, willing to roll up his/her sleeves and get things done on time with quality results
The minimum and maximum base salaries for this role are posted below; this role is also eligible to earn commissions pursuant to the Company’s written Incentive Compensation Plan. Additionally, the role is eligible for equity and benefits. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role based on U.S. location. Within the range, the salary offered will be determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.