Public Sector Account Executive, UK
Rubrik’s sales organisation is a united group of elite cross-functional sales professionals that help companies achieve resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. We offer continuous professional development through our world class sales enablement program and our One Rubrik selling approach provides all the resources you need to exceed your goals, maximize your earnings potential and take your career to the next level. All this while doing something that truly matters, protecting the world's data.
The Public Sector Account Executive will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth and account development within their targeted accounts. We are seeking a relentless self-starter who is hyper-focused on acquiring new logos by discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline and executing account strategies, while also encouraging existing customer expansion. The Account Executive must drive pipeline generation daily while working with Sales Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Channel Partners to exceed sales quotas. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive new business, Public Sector account acquisition and development, pipeline growth, ruthless qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise software into the datacenter is required.
Where You Can Make An Impact
- Define and execute sales plans within the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise accounts.
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- Ideally Tech sales experience (selling either IT Infrastructure /SaaS / Security / Storage & backup solutions)
- Consistent track record landing net "new logos" & expanding existing accounts
- Experience of being hands on with pipeline generation activities as well as working collaboratively with inside sales & partners, but not wholly reliant upon them.
- Experience working with our partners eco system across technology partners, re-sellers and service integrators
- Highly driven, goal oriented and has the ability to work towards deadlines
- High-level understanding of customer infrastructures as well as selling complex solutions
- Trained in MEDDPICC/MEDDIC Sales methodology highly advantageous
- You are naturally driven, hungry for success, collaborative & coachable with high levels of integrity.
- You are naturally competitive but also a team player.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.