Senior Talent Partner
Rubrik’s talent team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced and customer-centric Talent Partner to join our team.
What exactly do we do? We support the sourcing, interviewing and hiring strategies for our Go-to-Market organizations where roles are highly valued and impactful. Our Talent Acquisition team helps fuel Rubrik's success through the strategic collaboration with our businesses, as well as with the many ways that we engage and develop relationships with active and passive talent. At our core, we know that Rubrik is built and strengthened with each hire we make, and we do so with diversity and inclusion being top of mind.
As a APAC Go-to-Market Talent Acquisition Partner, you will identify talent with highly niche backgrounds that will impact a number of different business functions at Rubrik, including Customer Success and Customer Support, Product, Information Security, and more. You will pair your full life-cycle recruiting experience with consultative engagement in your daily work with talent prospects, candidates and hiring teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Talent Scouts, Hiring Managers and interview team members to deeply understand requirements of roles, the team function, and create sourcing strategies to identify talent
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies to build pipeline and close the highest priority hiring needs for the company. This includes an intentional and measurable way of engaging and attracting diverse pools of talent as we focus on DEI.
- Use interview metrics to develop and execute on new and more efficient hiring processes with candidate experience at the forefront
- Develop and implement hiring strategies with your internal stakeholders that are measurable and impactful
Experience you’ll need:
- 6+ years’ of work experience and full-life cycle recruiting active and passive candidates on a corporate level in a fast-paced environment. Drives intentional diversity
- 6+ years’ experience using applicant tracking systems, CRM systems and sourcing technologies or platforms
- 6+ years’ experience partnering and building productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders (talent prospects, candidates, interview team members, hiring managers, business leaders)
- 6+ years’ experience with oral and written candidate negotiation and communication, as well as persuasive communication that has yielded a history of hires for a department or organization
- 6+ years' experience utilizing and assessing candidate metrics with the business by reporting and analyzing candidate conversion and rejection data to assess the efficacy of the recruitment process
- 6+ hiring Go-to-Market Sales talent in the Japan market with Business level Japanese Language skills (Speaking, Reading, Writing) preferred for business purposes to speak with candidates and hiring managers in Japan.
Preferred and other qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience utilizing Greenhouse and Workday
- 2+ years’ experience leading projects and process improvements with cross functional stakeholders
- 4+ years' experience hiring for technical positions such as technical Customer Success roles or Information Security roles, as well as non-technical, go-to-market ( GTM ) and corporate functions
- Adaptability in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Agility, drive and a focus on personal accountability - you are inherently focused on your personal and professional brand as a representative and brand ambassador
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.