JIRA Application/Tools Administrator Bangalore, India
About the team and role:
The JIRA application administrator role reports into the Director – Workspace Technology and Tools and is responsible for the end-user facing set of services and forms part of the onsite management team. The infrastructure environment is diverse in nature with a distribution of MAC, Windows and Linux endpoints and multiple applications from various third-party vendors and open source. The role is based full-time at the Rubrik India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Office.
What you'll do:
- Handling user management, Role based access management
- Configuring workflows
- Customizing issue types and managing permissions
- Handling plugins
- Maintain the functionality and efficiency of the JIRA platform
Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 years experience with Atlassian cloud tools
- Perform administrative tasks for the Atlassian Cloud tools, ensuring the security of the tools.
- Integrate Atlassian products with external systems and customize them to enhance automation capabilities.
- Automate workflows and processes within the Atlassian suite using automation tools, scripting languages, and integration capabilities.
- Customize and configure Atlassian products to align with organizational processes and requirements.
- Evaluate, install, and manage third-party plugins and integrations to extend Atlassian's functionality.
- Experience on Jira Misc Workflow Extensions (JMWE) and ScriptRunner
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and design effective solutions within the Atlassian suite.
- Establish and manage SLAs, define KPIs, and monitor service performance.
- Develop and use scripts in languages such as Groovy to automate manual tasks and data manipulations.
- Experience in a working environment based on ITIL standards or Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must possess outstanding communications skills
- PowerPoint/Google Slides, Documentation skills & Excel/Google Sheets experience
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.