HR Compliance Manager
Rubrik is seeking an HR Compliance Manager to join our world-class People organization as we continue scaling at a rapid pace. This is a newly created role as part of the People Operations team, with focus on ensuring that Rubrik is in compliance with its internal policies and legal standards. This role will also be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects, at all levels, as well as responsible for providing guidance and solution on all compliance matters.
- Partners with Rubrik’s legal and other relevant teams to maintain core policies such as Employee Handbook, Code of conduct etc., including annual policy acknowledgement process
- Educates employees and HR leadership about all regulatory, internal policies and legal requirements that can affect Rubrik. This includes planning and roll out of compliance training, required regular policy acknowledgement, and onboarding documentation
- Designs and implements HR compliance programs and internal audits to ensure adherence to internal and external policies, legislation and to prevent legal and financial liabilities
- Serves as main POC to provide input for internal and external audits
- Audits internal data; develops and implements improvement plans, when opportunities are identified
- Monitors legislation and internal/external policy changes and ensures proper communication with internal stakeholders to proactively ensure compliance
- Advising departments on how to improve continuously compliance
- Reporting to leadership on compliance status, proposed improvements, and impending legislative changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Regulatory Affairs, or HR
- At least five years’ experience in the regulatory or compliance field
- Expert knowledge of legislation and regulations
- Industry-specific knowledge preferred but not required
- Excellent planning, problem-solving, and collaborative skills
- Superb analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive mindset
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.