IT Product Manager - Salesforce CPQ
About Team & About Role:
The Rubrik IT team is looking for an IT Product Manager to own the design and development of Rubrik’s next generation GTM (Go To Market) capabilities, including but not limited to Core Sales & Sales Engineering functionalities, Partner/Channel experience and CPQ (Config, Price, Quote).
Our organization supports the Rubrik Sales function with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices bringing in greater agility.
You will work with a team of Engineers, Product Managers, QA and DevOps staff in Palo Alto and Bangalore. You will bring your domain experience / expertise in GTM domain and drive the adoption of robust practices as we build a scalable & flexible sales solution for long-term business supportability. The role will report into our Palo Alto, HQ
What You'll be doing:
- Ensure Salesforce.com CPQ usability and adoption through close partnership with business stakeholders.
- Understand business needs and manage the CPQ roadmap aligned with business priorities.
- Build trust with stakeholders through consistent and quality outcomes.
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Collaborate with IT engineering teams and manage feature releases.
- Build capabilities that will revolutionize enterprise Quote-to-Cash, Subscription Lifecycle Management.
- Own the measures used to define success for your product capability. Success measures must be defined at the inception and tracked throughout its lifecycle. Make measures visible to stakeholders.
- Discover and develop new opportunities for improvements
- Work closely with the India team up to 4 days per week
- 7+ years of technical/functional experience within sales/go-to-market, product management, or business development of key CRM(Customer Relationship Management) enterprise applications
- 5+ years of enterprise application implementation experience of CPQ, Partner portal, or professional service is plus.
- Strong High-tech experience is preferred
- Strong social skills and experience in engaging business leaders, IT senior leadership and Engineers
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience in delivering products using agile methodology
- Understanding of Full-stack Development, API/Microservices based architecture
- Experience in crafting creative solutions to difficult problems
- Be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings in this domain
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.