Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Oakland, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
What we do and why we do it
As the leading end-to-end investment platform for single-family rental homes (SFR), our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective, and simple. We successfully merge our passion for helping investors build wealth through real estate with cutting edge technology that transforms the way they do it.
How it’s going (and growing)
With a talented team of 400+ Roofsters, our collaborative, can-do culture is what fuels our growth. Early last year we closed on our Series E, raising $240 million, and have offices in California, Texas, and New York as well as many remote opportunities. Our growth includes recent acquisitions of Great Jones (full-service property management), Stessa (financial management software) to empower customers with a seamless way to acquire, manage, and track their investment properties on one platform, and Rent Prep (tenant screening and placement service for landlords).
Under our roof
We get a lot of attention for our innovation—like being on the Forbes Fintech 50 and Red Herring 100—but we’re most proud of being recognized as a Great Place to Work® (Check out our reviews!). We’re nice, get things done, and have fun. We champion professional growth and work-life balance.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping our go-to-market strategy, developing compelling messaging, and driving product adoption for our Seller Services business. The Seller Services team focuses on helping both on and off market sellers dispose of portfolios through transactions at both the portfolio as well as the individual home level. The team also is responsible for creating and testing new products and services that help reduce the friction for sellers to take their portfolios to market. In this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of campaigns and enablement initiatives. If you have a passion for marketing, sales enablement, and driving business growth, this role is for you!
What You Will Do:
- Shape our messaging and positioning to effectively communicate our value proposition to target audiences.
- Lead field research and competitive research to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Build out buyer personas and user personas to inform marketing and sales strategies- Build sales enablement materials, including one-pagers, decks, videos, etc., to improve win rates and drive product adoption.
- Collaborate with Sales to understand industry trends and sales needs for effective enablement.
- Launch new products and features, driving successful go-to-market initiatives.
- Plan, lead and execute campaigns, leveraging various channels to generate leads and ensure high conversion rates.
- Collaborate with PR and Content teams to develop articles, blog posts, and other content that positions us effectively in the market.
- Develop, execute, optimize, and assess sales enablement programs.
- Determine enablement priorities in collaboration with Sales and Business Development stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain sales enablement materials and ensure they meet the needs of sellers.
- Foster close partnerships with Marketing, Product, and Business Development teams.
- Align strategies and goals to drive market awareness, pipeline generation, and overall business growth.
- Partner with Product Management and business teams to help prioritize our product roadmap.
- Own our product release communications strategy to drive greater product adoption by new and existing customers.
What You Will Bring With You:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in marketing, sales, or communications.
- Experience managing events
- Exceptional writing skills with a keen attention to detail and the ability to adapt to different audiences
- Strong multitasking abilities and a collaborative team player mindset
- Highly organized and process-oriented, with a focus on improving efficiency and automating tasks
- Familiarity with marketing and sales technology, such as Salesforce and HubSpot
- Eager to learn and grow, receptive to feedback, and a good communicator
- Passion for marketing and sales, with a love for finding innovative ways to execute ideas
- Strong analytical skills, utilizing data to drive continuous improvement and optimization
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (70%)
Flexible time off and sick days
We exhibit an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.