Property Management Broker - Utah
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
What we do and why we do it
As the leading end-to-end investment platform for single-family rental homes (SFR), our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective, and simple. We successfully merge our passion for helping investors build wealth through real estate with cutting edge technology that transforms the way they do it.
How it’s going (and growing)
With a talented team of 400+ Roofsters, our collaborative, can-do culture is what fuels our growth. Early last year we closed on our Series E, raising $240 million, and have offices in California, Texas, and New York as well as many remote opportunities. Our growth includes recent acquisitions of Great Jones (full-service property management), Stessa (financial management software) to empower customers with a seamless way to acquire, manage, and track their investment properties on one platform, and Rent Prep (tenant screening and placement service for landlords).
Under our roof
We get a lot of attention for our innovation—like being on the Forbes Fintech 50 and Red Herring 100—but we’re most proud of being recognized as a Great Place to Work® (Check out our reviews!). We’re nice, get things done, and have fun. We champion professional growth and work-life balance.
Our Property Management team is looking for a licensed individual to act as Broker of Record in the state of Utah. This position is an ongoing part-time role. The person in this role will be an independent contractor paid a monthly stipend.
What You Will Do:
- Act as Broker of Record for the Roofstock Property Management team in the state of Utah for related transactions.
- This position is an ongoing part-time role
- The person in this role will be an independent contractor paid a monthly stipend
- Review associated documents requiring Broker review or approval
- Participate in weekly update meetings for status of accounts, reporting of issues, and provide guidance and oversight for issue resolution
- Ensure regulatory compliance on state and local level
- Audit operating account reconciliation statements monthly
- Meet weekly with Streetlane licensed agents to review operating policies and procedures
- Liaise with state regulatory bodies as needed
- Maintain the duties and responsibilities as required of a Property Management Broker pursuant to The Utah Code of Laws, Section 40-57-30 (3)
What You Will Bring With You:
- Must hold an active Broker license in the state of Utah
- Property Management Experience
- Designated Brokers will need to be on file with Roofstock
- Able to work as an independent contractor, paid a flat rate monthly
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (70%)
Flexible time off and sick days
We exhibit an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
See more open positions at Roofstock
Something looks off?