ERP Analyst II
About The Role
Rocket Lab is a vertically integrated provider of small launch services, satellites, and spacecraft components. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Our team is over 1,500 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core – every idea is heard, and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly, and we are action oriented.
Life at Rocket Lab
ERP ANALYST II
Based onsite at Rocket Lab's new site, SolAero in Albuquerque, NM as part of the SolAero Technologies acquisition, the ERP Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. You will support the ERP Manager and EIS organization, with deliverables required for site operations.
This is an in-office role in Albuquerque, NM.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Work with teams in engineering, manufacturing, and corporate functions to develop ERP solutions as part of a service-oriented architecture
- Participate in the ERP team to ensure support for business functions
- Work on becoming a subject matter expert for Infor (Syteline and LN) ERP and associated tools
- Respond to continuous feedback loops with stakeholders
YOU’LL BRING THESE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of experience.
- Understanding of manufacturing business practices and ERP development tools such as Infor Mongoose Framework, .NET, or OOP experience
- Familiarity with SQL, including T-SQL.
THESE QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE:
- Certificate or degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or demonstrated equivalent level of knowledge.
- Professional level certifications in Infor LN or Syteline
- Experience in an agile software development environment and with DevOps methodology
- Outstanding interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time and project management abilities
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN US OFFICES ONLY:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Rocket Lab Employees must be a U.S. citizen, lawful U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce, as applicable. Learn more about ITAR here.
Rocket Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment at Rocket Lab, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for the application/interview process for a job in the United States should contact Giulia Biow at firstname.lastname@example.org.This dedicated resource is intended solely to assist job seekers with disabilities whose disability prevents them from being able to apply/interview. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND OFFICES ONLY:
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States' International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here ITAR Regulations.