IT ERP Systems Analyst II
About The Role
Rocket Lab is a vertically integrated provider of small launch services, satellites, and spacecraft components. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Our team is over 1,500 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core – every idea is heard, and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly, and we are action oriented.
Life at Rocket Lab
Located onsite at Rocket Lab HQ, in Long Beach California, the IT ERP Systems Analyst will be a part of the IT team supporting Rocket Lab ERP and MES systems users and enable the company to manufacture the next generation spacecraft and launch vehicles in a highly reliable and efficient manner.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
- Deliver outstanding customer support for Rocket Lab ERP and MES system users
- Design and deployment of new ERP & MES processes and solutions to support the growing Rocket Lab business and department goals.
- Enable the rollout of the ERP and MES systems to new Rocket Lab locations across the US.
- Partner with the global Rocket Lab ERP support and development team to ensure global process standards are maintained, developed, and improved.
- Build partnerships with operations, finance, and engineering team members across Rocket Lab.
YOU’LL BRING THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience supporting production and supply chain ERP system users in manufacturing environments.
- 2+ years of experience delivering ERP improvements and solutions in support of business production and supply chain requirements.
- Worked on the Infor LN ERP system
THESE QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- Has supported and developed manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- SQL coding experience
- Worked in the Aerospace and Defense manufacturing sector
The expected salary range for the position is displayed in accordance with the California Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Final agreed upon compensation is based upon individual qualifications and experience.
In addition to base salary, Rocket Lab offers a comprehensive total compensation package based on individual qualifications and experience, which may include cash or equity incentives. Employees will also be eligible for medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k) retirement plan options, and to purchase discounted stock through Rocket Lab's Employee Stock Purchase Program.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN US OFFICES ONLY:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations fromthe U.S Department of State.
Rocket Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment at Rocket Lab, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND OFFICES ONLY:
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States' International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here ITAR Regulations.