Talent Acquisition Partner
About The Role
Rocket Lab is a vertically integrated provider of small launch services, satellites, and spacecraft components. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Our team is over 1,500 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core – every idea is heard, and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly, and we are action oriented.
About the role
The mission, should you choose to accept it, is to source and select the best talent possible. Part of the People & Culture team, you will be one of four recruitment experts, the go-to people to provide specialist recruitment support and talent pipeline. We’re looking for an experienced recruitment expert with a knack for working with the technically minded. We’re a business full of analytical and inquisitive minds, so you will need great commercial acumen and communication skills to influence outcomes. Your commerciality and creativity will enable you to think outside the box to provide pragmatic, sustainable and cost-effective solutions.
- Good understanding of proactive sourcing techniques
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent customer and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment to achieve ambitious deadlines
- Is proactive and takes initiative
- Highly autonomous, with proven ability to manage own workload effectively
- Ability to work with ambiguity and change
- Remains calm under pressure
- Recruiting experience in technical / engineering environments (Mechanical or Software)
- Greenhouse Experience
- In house recruitment experience preferred
Rocket Lab Employee Benefits
- The opportunity to work on innovative and ground breaking technology
- An employee stock purchase program
- Access to world leading experts to develop your career
- Unlimited barista coffee, fruit, and snacks
- Rocket Lab merchandise – T-shirts, mission patches etc.
- Discounted health insurance with Southern Cross
- Additional parental leave entitlements
- A vibrant team culture with social activities throughout the year
If the above sounds like you apply now!
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN US OFFICES ONLY:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations fromthe U.S Department of State.
Rocket Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment at Rocket Lab, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND OFFICES ONLY:
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States' International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here ITAR Regulations.
Something looks off?