IT Business Analyst - Finance
About The Role
Rocket Lab is a vertically integrated provider of small launch services, satellites, and spacecraft components. Our mission is to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Our team is over 1,500 people strong and we’re adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core – every idea is heard, and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly, and we are action oriented.
Based out of Rocket Lab's new site Headquarters in Long Beach, CA the IT Business Analyst for the finance team is responsible for providing information technology expertise, while documenting, analyzing, and recommending process improvement to the current system setup and configuration. You will support the ERP Manager and overall IT and finance teams within the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Lead systems improvements that will enable the Finance and Accounting teams to scale operations and improve business decision making
- Provide expertise in information systems technology and business process design to deliver automation for Rocket Lab teams
- Become the expert in how our operational events result in financial events that are chronicled in our financial statements
- Work with an amazing team of IT and Finance employees that are striving to deploy modern technology across a rapidly growing organization
- Document existing process flows, analyze current system setup & configuration, recommend improved process flows, manage system configuration updates, test changes, deploy and train users
YOU’LL BRING THESE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 + Years of work experience in ERP and Financial Systems
- Manufacturing and corporate financial reporting experience
- Business Analyst expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
THESE QUALIFICATIONS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE:
- Infor LN ERP
- Infor TP / Big Projects
- Integration of data across companies / acquisitions / business units
- Visio / Flow Chart
In addition to base salary, Rocket Lab offers a comprehensive total compensation offer package based on individual qualifications and experience, including company stock. Employees will also be eligible for medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k) retirement plan options, and to purchase discounted stock through Rocket Lab's Employee Stock Purchase Program.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN US OFFICES ONLY:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations fromthe U.S Department of State.
Rocket Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment at Rocket Lab, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND OFFICES ONLY:
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States' International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here ITAR Regulations.
Something looks off?