San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
QuantumScape is on a mission to transform energy storage with solid-state lithium-metal battery technology. The company’s next-generation batteries are designed to enable longer range, faster charging and enhanced safety in electric vehicles to support the transition away from legacy energy sources toward a lower carbon future.
- Detail Oriented Mindset.
- High value to Customer Service.
- Flexibility for change and willingness to learn.
General Warehouse Support:
- Maintain inventory levels by re-stocking material as required to support operations.
- Assist with the daily cycle counts and report any discrepancy to ensure accurate inventory levels.
- Process internal material requests, pull and issue material to the production building.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the warehouse.
Shipping & Receiving:
- Perform physical and administrative tasks involved in shipping & receiving
- Verify goods received against purchase orders and complete the receipt in the ERP system, maintain records of all packing slips.
- Prepare shipping documents for outgoing shipments and maintain records of shipments.
- Unload incoming material with the forklift as required.
- Report unsatisfactory items or damaged shipments.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- 2+ years’ experience in the operation of a forklift and pallet jack.
- A valid drivers’ license and reliable vehicle is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point) and inventory management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work well under pressure and interact with individuals at all levels in the company.
- Reaching above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Using hands to operate power tools and warehouse equipment.
- Kneeling, bending, lifting, pushing and extending arms.
- Standing for extended periods of time while performing hands-on work.
Hourly rate is between $18-31/hr depending on experience. Candidates will be hired on a Contract to hire basis, and the goal would be to convert you into a permanent employee at 3 months/90 days. Once converted, you will be eligible for awesome benefits including employee paid health care, stock options, and an annual bonus of up to 20%.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.