Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, February 3, 2023
Who You Are:
You are a highly motivated individual looking to have an immediate impact on the systems, processes and technology of markets that are often called the engine of the US economy. You are a mid-level professional and are excited to join an experienced team of leaders that value excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity to create value for our customers. You are eager to play an essential role in product testing for Polly.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today & let’s start the conversation!
What You’ll Do:
- Review business requirements
- Design and develop test cases in an Agile environment.
- Execute tests cases and analyze test results
- Report, document, and track resolutions for software defects identified in the testing process using approved tools and processes
- Attend business requirement walkthroughs
- Attend daily standup calls
- Conduct test plan walkthroughs
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers
What You Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a SaaS fintech startup
- Excellent analytical skills
- No more than 1-4 years of experience in QA
- Strong interest in the software development lifecycle, focusing on software testing.
- Highly motivated, resilient and a tenacious passion for winning
- Bachelors degree in: Finance, Math, Economic, Statistics, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Mortgage capital markets experience is required
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- You will have an impact on the design, architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of US economy
- We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity
- You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading of loans
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote environment
Polly was founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of technology and mortgage experts. We are transforming the mortgage industry by automating and streamlining the mortgage transaction lifecycle through data science and machine learning. Lenders and other mortgage stakeholders trust us to optimize performance by automating manual workflows, improving loan profitability, and yielding actionable insights through our next generation BI analytics layer. Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including 8VC, Meritech, Menlo Ventures, Khosla, Base10, NYCA, Fifth Wall, and Conversion Capital.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.