Technical Project Manager, PMO
Sterling, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Pendulum® is on a mission to help people improve physical and mental health by creating a new category of products that target the microbiome. We are researching, developing and commercializing a novel class of rationally-designed Live Synbiotics™ (probiotics + prebiotics) that have demonstrated clinical efficacy to treat conditions like metabolic syndrome, inflammation and neurodegeneration.
Pendulum has created proprietary pipelines to build a unique discovery platform that identifies key, novel bacterial strains and the prebiotics that feed them.
We are a highly collaborative team of scientists, engineers, physicians, marketers and salespeople interested in improving human health by using the latest research from diverse fields, such as microbiology, molecular biology, high-throughput genomics, distributed computing, pharmaceutical development and nutrition. We believe strongly in an individual’s transparency and strong communication to enable the most effective and efficient path to team success.
If you’re interested in building a new category of products that will help improve the lives of people globally and you love working in a fast-paced cross-functional, collaborative, inspiring environment, please continue reading!
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing Project Management Organization. Reporting to the PMO Director, this position will be responsible for managing execution of initiatives in ERP integrations, ecommerce and marketing analytics projects, wholesale and channel sales initiatives as well as software feature developments for our R&D and clinical teams.
- Own project life cycle for ERP, Shopify and R&D ecosystems, working across PMO to blend both interdepartmental and per team initiatives into actionable timelines and milestones for the individual functional groups. You will manage projects from start to finish, which includes scoping, project planning, internal resource management, deadlines, daily project monitoring, and task delegation.
- Create and maintain request pipelines for individual functional teams as well as defining the workflows therein to communicate task statuses to department stakeholders.
- Drive departmental prioritization meetings to facilitate capacity transparency across multiple teams, allowing visibility into resourcing gaps to drive staffing and timing decisions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, with at least one role centered on B2B/Systems integrations and support.
- Expertise in project management software like Smartsheet or MS Project, plus a tech-savvy approach to working.
- Proactive willingness to learn new tools as well as create and maintain documentation on related processes and efficiency improvements.
- Project management certification (PMP, CAPM, etc.) issued by the PMI or similar organization, or equivalent experience implementing PMBoK-style best practices and related methodologies.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and follow-through skills, with an action-oriented, solution-focused mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across the organization and to facilitate communication across a diverse team.
- Ability o be effective in a fast-paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environment and drive project teams towards their goals.
Salary & Benefits
- $116,350 - $163,500
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Life & STD Insurance
- Company match on 401 (k)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Pendulum Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome all to apply.