Retention Senior Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Pendulum® is on a mission to help people improve their health by creating a new category of products that target the microbiome. We are researching, developing and commercializing a novel class of rationally designed Live Synbiotics™ (probiotics + prebiotics) that have demonstrated clinical efficacy to treat conditions like metabolic syndrome, inflammation and neurodegeneration.
Pendulum has created proprietary pipelines to build a unique discovery platform that identifies key, novel bacterial strains and the prebiotics that feed them.
We are a highly collaborative team of scientists, engineers, physicians, marketers and salespeople interested in improving human health by using the latest research from diverse fields, such as microbiology, molecular biology, high-throughput genomics, distributed computing, pharmaceutical development and nutrition. We believe strongly in an individual’s transparency and strong communication to enable the most effective and efficient path to team success.
If you’re interested in building a new category of products that will help improve the lives of people globally and you love working in a cross-functional, collaborative, inspiring environment, please continue reading!
Pendulum is seeking a Retention Senior Manager to own and lead the retention of Pendulum customers across all channels. This person will report directly to the VP, Consumer Revenue and will collaborate closely with the growth, revenue operations, brand and compute teams with a focus on customer lifetime value. The successful candidate has experience in subscription-based health products, the computational tools to measure retention metrics (repurchase, cancellation, reactivation), and hands-on experience with the latest approaches for increasing lifetime value (email, bundling, pop-ups, SMS, machine learning). This person loves to take ownership and be impactful while also enjoying working in a dynamic environment. This growth-oriented Retention Senior Manager is excited to evaluate complex business issues and opportunities, bring strategies to life and see measurable impact of their work
- Grow and manage our email and SMS channels for customer acquisition and retention
- Set email and SMS strategy based on company and business goals. Track performance, own reporting, and create actionable recommendations on findings.
- Regularly identify trends in targeted marketing and CRM strategies to gain best practices and innovative ideas around customer retention.
- In partnership with our Brand Team, build out and optimize our customer journeys to increase AOV and LTV.
- Oversee and grow our customer referral program.
- Drive retention and acquisition learning and optimization through experimentation, creative iteration, and testing.
- 5-7 years of retention marketing experience across channels, including: email, CRM, and SMS.
- Expert analytical skills with proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data)
- A growth mindset and drive to grow the business
- A desire to be in a high-impact role that will shape the company's growth and interact with senior leadership across the company
- A collaborative and transparent style
Salary & Benefits
- $110,000-$150,000 (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Life & STD Insurance
- Company match on 401(k)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Pendulum Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome all to apply.