Sr. Merchant Services Manager - Remote
PayNearMe is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
We are a diverse and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. We’re headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed all across the US. Help us reimagine payments!
We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Sr. Merchant Service Manager reporting to the Director of Merchant Service.
The Sr. Merchant Service Manager will serve as PayNearMe’s implementation resource and technical subject matter expert across a range of our solutions and will be responsible for supporting Project Management, Client Success, Product Management, Sales/Sales Engineering, and Merchant Support teams in the onboarding of our Clients. They will also work closely with ISV/partners/operators to provide subject matter expertise and integration/implementation guidance.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be experienced with technical and partner implementations, both web based and native mobile integrations, and have experience working with enterprise software deployments where a host system or 3rd party vendor is involved. Practical experience with gaming (online casinos, sports wagering, and horse racing) and bill pay (lending, utilities, mortgage, etc.) environments would be beneficial, but not required. We seek individuals with a broad set of technical skills, experience integrating and implementing clients, and knowledge of the payment industry.
What you’ll own and be responsible for:
- New Clients - Technical lead for onboarding new clients and gaming operators, providing technical assistance during implementation and solution design. Teamed with Project Managers to own the initial launch of our Clients.
- Product Management - Work closely with the Product Management team on new features and product offerings.
- Existing Merchants - Provide technical support as needed to existing operators/platform providers/clients as they expand their PayNearMe offerings.
- Sales Engineering - Review/Handoff of new client projects from the Sales Engineering team, identifying and documenting design, implementation approach, and any gaps to be worked through with Product Management.
- Client Success Managers/Technical Account Managers - Work closely with the CSM/TAM team to smoothly launch new projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, technical background (Computer Science/Engineering/Math), or equivalent work experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in software pre-sales or implementation functions.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with software platforms, web/mobile applications, data/API interfaces, file exchange and data mapping, etc.
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Past experience in the payments industry (Gaming, Lending, Utilities, Mortgage, or Bill Pay space) is preferred
- Exposure to payment providers or platforms is not required, but would be a bonus
- Great compensation package plus extensive benefits
- Remote working opportunity
- Fast-paced and professional work culture
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Team outings and events when permitted
Salary Range: $110,000 - $140,000
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICE
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe, Inc. (the “Company”) is providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
- the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
- the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
- Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
- Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
- Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.