Workforce Operations Manager (Hybrid)
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Workforce Operations Manager to join our Production Center of Excellence team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a relentless focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
The Manager, Workforce Management (WFM) is responsible for key business results through their oversight of production planning. The Manager plays a critical role to optimize scheduling and ensure production teams have the correct resources to meet the needs of our customers.
You will report into the Associate Director, Production Control.
This is a hybrid role in our Tempe, Arizona office. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time remote / work-from-home. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $84,240- $110,565 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar's unlimited vacation program and annual performance bonuses.
- Provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility for Oscar's workforce command center operations including engagement, performance management, and hiringResponsible for real time monitoring of volume, staff performance, and systems as well as decision making authority to re-balance resources to achieve daily KPI success
- Applies disciplinary expertise and operational rigor to provide strategic recommendations regarding changes to improve performance and the customer experience
- Understand and communicate how this impacts business targets
- Serves as the resident expert on Oscar's workforce management tools and capabilities
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of experience in forecasting, capacity planning, and real-time workforce management (100+ employee population)
- 2+ years of experience leading or supporting a team within a production environment
- 1+ year experience facilitating or presenting in company meetings
- 1+ year experience scoping and delivering projects
- Contact center, distribution center, or manufacturing experience
- Proficient with phone system reporting and WFM systems (Five9, Clearview, Verint, Nice, IEX, Cisco) as well as Google Workspace
- Experience leading a virtual team
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.