Member and Provider Business Implementation Associate
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Member and Provider Business Implementation Associate to join our Provider, Member and Broker Services Strategy Team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
You will help support our Member and Providers on strategic initiatives for Oscar Health. This unique opportunity works cross functionally with internal and external Oscar stakeholders, representing the needs and interest of members, providers, and the department.
You will report to the Manager, Strategic Initiatives.
Oscar is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
If you live within commutable distance to our Tempe office (off the 101 at University Ave), we ask you to come into the office at least two days each week. Otherwise, this is a remote / work-from-home role.
You must reside in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington, D.C. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The base pay for this role is: $88,560 - $116,235 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar's unlimited vacation program, and annual performance bonuses.
- Leads the end-to-end management of cross-functional implementations/projects, including project plan creation, stakeholder engagement, managing cross-functional relationships to drive collaboration, edge case mitigation, and on-time completion.
- Evaluates overall departmental performance by creating, gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics as well as assisting in development of departmental metrics and implementation of mitigation strategies
- Collaboratively work with all relevant internal and external stakeholder groups to create proactive implementation, communications, and program strategies for successful change management and risk mitigation initiatives
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Healthcare Insurance experience working with Member or Provider Services
- 3+ years of experience in program management
- 2+ years of experience delivering projects independently and within a team environment
- Experience in a fast-paced operations environment
- Executed enterprise-wide initiatives: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements in programs
- Master's Degree
- PMP Certifications or Program Management Certifications
- Lean/Six Sigma Certifications
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.