Senior Manager, Claims Processing
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Senior Manager, Claims Processing to join our Claims & Enrollment Production team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
You will lead a team of production leaders that are responsible for key indicators that drive the Claims business forward in a structured, collaborative, and strategic manner.
You will report to the Director, Claims & Enrollment Production.
Oscar is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
This is a hybrid role in our Tempe, AZ office. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time remote / work-from-home. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $97,200- $133,650 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar's unlimited vacation program and annual performance bonuses.
- Decipher key business insights, utilizing those insights to better position the business culturally and operationally
- Create routines that surface opportunities and implement risk mitigation strategies and drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Collaborate with business leaders and internal stakeholders to set strategy, align on organization structure, and evaluate people-based business decisions
- Responsible for ongoing career development of your team, maintaining culture and employee satisfaction
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of experience managing and scaling large teams within a production or customer service-based environment
- 6+ years coaching and developing teams
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced operations environment
- 5+ years experience with production-based operating models and KPI's
- 4+ years experience using data and metrics to drive process and program improvements
- 3+ years Experience working with teams in multiple locations and within multiple disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.)
- Operational Excellence Certification (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or similar)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Google Suite or Microsoft Office capabilities
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.