Senior Associate, CRM Operations
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a CRM Operations Senior Associate to join our Marketing team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
As a CRM Ops Senior Associate, you will become an expert in Oscar’s in-house configurable tooling domain area (Campaign Builder, Template Builder, Form Builder, Outbound Task Manager etc.) and become the “go to” person on the CRM team for questions about how to use our configurable engagement and automation tools. You will manage main processes for the CRM team, such as campaign reviews, support and training for CRM team members, campaign troubleshooting and issue resolution — both ensuring that they’re completed well and continuously improved. You’ll increase speed to market on campaigns, reducing the time it takes to build and launch campaigns, and ensuring campaigns remain error-free before and after launch.
You will report to the Associate Director of CRM.
Oscar is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
This is a hybrid role in our New York office. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time remote / work-from-home. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $98,400 - $129,150 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar’s unlimited vacation program and annual performance bonuses.
- Develop campaign create best practices to help standardize and improve campaigns across the CRM team to increase speed to market and reporting and analysis.
- Help define best practices for usage of configurable engagement and automation tool. Train and empower CRM stakeholders to follow these best practices.
- Implement operational tasks, such as reviewing and approving drafted Campaigns and Automation scripts to ensure they drive intended results.
- Collaborate with other CRM team members on campaign design including channel mix decisions, population creation in SQL, and effective experiment design.
- Dive into data and systems using SQL to understand trends and troubleshoot issues.
- Aggregate and synthesize CRM feedback to help influence Product roadmap development.
- Develop relationships with CRM, Product Management, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations to collaborate and discover solutions as a team.
- Create documentation to make processes sustainable and scalable.
- Design and implement new CRM processes while anticipating potential future use cases to ensure long-term scalability in solution design.
- 3+ years of work experience in a cross-functional role in technology or operations, including work with product/engineering teams
- 1-2 years experience partnering with marketing or operations teams
- SQL skills are strongly preferred. While SQL is not a requirement for the role coming in, you will need to use SQL regularly in this role.
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.