Senior Manager, Corporate Finance & Strategy
About the Team
As a Senior Manager, Corporate Finance you will play a crucial role in enhancing functionality and streamlining processes within our dynamic work environment. You will partner with our Engineering, Product, & Design (EPD) teams’ executive leadership to lead financial planning and forecasting. You will work alongside our accounting team on monthly close and lead the monthly Budget vs. Actuals (BvA) analysis. This is a high-visibility role that requires you to understand the Company's business model and strategic goals. Your expertise in creating scalable financial models and processes will be invaluable in supporting the organization.
- Building trusted relationships with key cross-functional business partners with the EPD teams
- Supporting strategy development and decision-making by partnering with the business
- Owning monthly and quarterly Budget vs Actual reporting, ensuring timely, accurate, and high-quality results
- Identifying risks and opportunities in achieving forecasts and explaining variances
- Conducting ad hoc financial modeling and analysis; creating detailed, scenario-based models to assess investment priorities and potential alternatives
- Establishing a framework to enhance existing Finance monthly close and variance analysis processes
- Collaborating with the Finance & Strategy team to conduct variance analysis across multiple business verticals
- Reviewing P&L lines during monthly financial close, discussing variances to forecast, and conducting research as needed
- Leading the annual planning process for the EPD teams
- A minimum of 8 years of finance experience, in addition to at least 4 years in a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) role; Experience in finance at a retail, e-commerce or technology company
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting; an MBA is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel/Google sheets and PowerPoint/Google slides
- Familiarity with Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, or other planning software
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster trust with an executive team and cross-functional business partners
- A stellar work ethic, a high degree of self-motivation, and a desire to grow with the company
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented
- SQL experience is a plus
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The pay range for most locations in the US is $128,800 - $217,200 annually. In the SF Bay Area of California, Seattle, and New York City Metro area the base salary range is $160-800 - $241,200. Pay within the range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process. We also offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.