Senior Operations Associate (Voice)
We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
The Work Order Management Associate’s objective is to make sure that all customer and lender requirement work is completed on the house on time. This role must balance work with internal and external teams, applying judgment as needed to ensure optimal outcomes. When done well, this role results in great customer satisfaction and happy vendors.
- Monitor work queues for tasks
- Coordinate with external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure projects are completed
- Review job site photos, assess completion, and work with internal stakeholders and vendors if additional work is required
- Collaborate with the team to issue work orders and ensure they are within budget
- Communicate schedules with vendors, confirm availability, and partner with stakeholders if dates need to be rescheduled
- Perform pre-appointment and post-appointment check-in with the vendors
- Prepare quality check reports at the end of each job
- Follow up with vendors for additional documentation when necessary
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- At least 2 years of work experience with two years of calling (inbound or outbound) experience
- Self-motivated and task-oriented
- Experience collaborating with cross-team stakeholders
- Experience working with case management systems
- Experience in US construction or real estate industry
- Jira experience
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.