Project Manager- Transition, Stakeholder Management, Planning & Execution (6+ Yrs)
We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
You will partner with the India Market Operations Team Managers and Senior Leaders to create and maintain dashboards and reports that are utilized by the operations team. You will also be a part of the weekly reviews to understand the data requirements and drive solutions. You will be involved in operations process improvement projects as well.
- Support the migration and maturation of in scope processes from US to India center and / or BPO partners through due diligence, transition and go-live/ steady state.
- Support the creation and implementation of transitional plans and documents to outline project expectations, scope, schedule, and budget requirements.Identify key stakeholders; establish and maintain positive business relationships among stakeholders (internal or external).
- Define the RACI chart and communicate the roles/responsibilities to the stakeholders.
- Ensure open communication on updates and feedback.Define activities, responsibilities, critical milestones, resources skills, needs interfaces and budget.
- Optimize costs and time utilization and deliver projects on time on budget as per the contract and agreed scope with a high quality result.
- Anticipate all possible risks, manage them by applying the suitable risk management strategy; while developing contingency plans.
- Implement the governance model defined for similar projectsTrack and report project KPIs, analyze project health and update stakeholders.
- Effective implementation of software delivery methodologies to improve project KPIsBuild an effective team environment; Provide individual and team mentoring; ensuring high levels of team engagement and developing capabilities within teamConduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Proven experience in Project management; project management specific to BPO implementation / transition strongly preferred
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies,
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to shoulder responsibility, achieve team goals and devising strategies to overcome roadblocks in process
- Must be able to handle multiple projects or varying scope and magnitude
- Should be able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
Bonus Points If:
- Consulting experience
- Customer handling experiences
- Closing Statement - Please note that this is standard on all Job Postings and the language cannot be changed.
In Office - In office roles require all role responsibilities to be performed in the office. Candidates must be based within a 25-kilometer commuting distance of the specified office location.