Senior Operations Associate (Permits)
- We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
The Permit Verification team is responsible for verifying the permit data to support live operations and test novel features. The team plays a role in the Opendoor process by providing accurate data for live pricing operations and training our machine learning models. Our pricing system is core to our brand, customer adoption and satisfaction, and business sustainability.
- Be part of a team focused on accurately labeling data to support live operations and test novel features
- Utilize SOPs and various resources to provide high quality and consistent inputs on various workflows
- Provide feedback and suggestions to help improve existing and future processes
- Participate in new program pilots and ad-hoc efforts as needed
- At least 2 years of BPO experience
- Good writing skill
- Experience with G-Suite
Bonus Points If:
- Experience in US construction or real estate industry
- Experience in process that required reviewing documents
In office roles require all role responsibilities to be performed in the office. Candidates must be based within a 25-kilometer commuting distance of the specified office location.