Program Manager, Talent Management
This position can be located in Chennai or Hyderabad .
We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Program Manager with a proven track record of success in managing complex programs. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the successful execution of multiple projects within our organization. Your primary focus will be to drive employee development and performance through the delivery of high-quality training initiatives globally and specifically to India. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and senior management to ensure the timely delivery of projects/programs and achievement of business goals. The ideal candidate possesses strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills, along with a proven track record of managing complex programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support talent management strategy and outcomes aligned with business goals.
- Create and oversee employee development programs that include onboarding, training, mentoring, leadership development, and career development
- Design/Redesign content that is relevant and tailored to employees, managers and leaders based across locations and India specific.
- Design and curate content that is engaging, relevant, and tailored to various learning styles
- Utilize instructional design principles to create effective learning materials, including participant guides, presentations, activities, e-learnings, and assessments
- Lead and facilitate in-person and virtual learning sessions, demonstrating excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Partner closely with HR, managers and leaders to provide talent related training/programs, including performance management, career growth, and employee engagement.
- Analyze talent data and metrics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for learning, development and talent management strategies
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in learning,development, and talent management
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience in learning and development and program management experience
- Proven experience as a Program Manager, overseeing complex programs from initiation to closure
- Proven track record in developing training materials, delivering training, and facilitating
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques with demonstrated ability to apply them effectively in a variety of program contexts
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively partner with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and drive to achieve project goals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on delivering results.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of HR best practices, talent trends, and legal regulations related to talent management for global and India based audiences.
- Strong command of learning and development models, frameworks, tools and solutions to increase learning effectiveness.
- Ability to create relationships and partnerships across all levels of a global matrix, exhibiting strong leadership and influencing skills