Virtual Assessment Associate
About the Team
The Virtual Assessments team works together to audit a property and add repair scopes that helps the Pricing team to offer accurate contracts to the seller. As a Virtual Assessments Associate you will help us to add repair scopes to the new inflow properties.
- You will analyze relevant home information and make decisions about needed repairs.
- You will leverage tools built by our internal engineering teams, review and analyze customer inputs like photos, videos, questionnaires, as well as governmental and real estate records and you will apply Open Door policies and personal judgment to arrive at repair decisions.
- You will partner with our renovations and pricing teams through escalation channels to resolve edge-case scenarios and improve overall processes.
- You will engage in special projects as required to help improve our central home operations processes, tools, and policies.
- You will work on a collaborative, execution-oriented team with local management.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- At least 3 year of work experience with two years of calling (Inbound or outbound)
- Self-motivated and task-oriented
- Experience collaborating with cross-team stakeholders
- Experience in case management system
- Willing to work in night shift
Bonus Points If:
- Experience in US construction or real estate industry