Senior Product Designer, Open Exchange
About the Team
- Help create a design-led aspirational vision for our product.
- Envision and create a design system that maps to our new product vision, ensuring consistency and scalability.
- Collaborate with Designers and Engineers to ensure a cohesive experience across our platforms.
- Uphold a high standard for design excellence and contribute to raising the bar for design at our company.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and launch features for our product.
- Conduct lightweight research & testing for features that you own.
- Communicate and lead discussions with cross-functional teams to make sure deliverables are well-executed.
- Someone with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Figma geek (or want to be one). You enjoy keeping up-to-date with all the latest trends & features to optimize your work.
- Visual design ninja (hi-yah!). You have exceptional skills in all the essential elements of visual design. And your work is a benchmark for other designers.
- Strong systems thinker. You know when to go beyond the available patterns to create new ones. And that a design system is more than documentation — it’s how we work together.
- Someone who can empower direct and cross-functional team members to work with high standards.
- Have a portfolio that shows clean, crisp, and well-thought-through designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design field, or similar work experience.
- Hungry to learn and evolve in all things. From design craft to process and strategy. You never stop pushing toward the next big challenge.
Bonus Points if:
- Experience working on complex projects in business/enterprise space or finance.
- Knowledgeable in accessibility standards/patterns and designing for accessibility.
- You’ve worked with design tokens in Figma.
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, and New Jersey is $144,000 - $220,000yr, and in California and New York City is $144,000 - $220,000yr. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.