Global People Analytics Lead
People & HR, Data Science
India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
Opendoor is looking for a People Analytics Analyst to support its rapidly growing population. You will partner with the People Team and business leaders to manage the strategic design and implementation of People Insights across the organization. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high growth culture that values strategic communication, teamwork and results. You are self-motivated and detail oriented with a strong orientation to data analytics.
- Build robust data models and analysis related to comp planning, performance evaluation, recruiting efficiency and other people projects
- Create the foundation for people analytics and processes
- Leverage our current tools to provide reports, models, and dashboards that provide insights at scale to the team and leadership
- Create and execute the people analytics vision and technology strategy, aligning solutions that apply across the entire employee lifecycle, in alignment with HR and business leadership priorities
- Lead the development and implementation of data analyses, visualizations, and predictive analytics to elucidate People trends and provide insights
- Partner with business leaders and HR functional groups to develop a standard set of People key performance indicators (Recruiting, HRBP, L&D, Performance Management etc.)
- Promote a strong sense of risk awareness in our data processes, maintaining efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Contribute to strategic workforce planning activities to drive and inform people planning
- Manage people analytics governance, ensuring all projects are prioritized by business value and aligned with other analytics projects in the organization
- Establish benchmarking data and research to guide better decisions on our team
- Tell the recruiting and people team story using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs) to represent analyses to an executive audience
- Keep current on market trends, business challenges and priorities by gathering competitive market data and networking with industry peers
- BS/BA (or local equivalent) in quantitative field, or equivalent work experience
- High proficiency in Excel and / or other analysis tool
- 5 - 8 years minimum experience
- At least 5 years working with and analyzing HR data
- Experience with Workday, Green House, PowerBI, Tableau, SplashBI, etc
Remote roles in India are available in all territories.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
See more open positions at Opendoor
Something looks off?