Senior Ops Design & Strategy Associate
About the Team
Since Opendoor first started operating, we’ve learned a lot about buying, managing, and selling real estate. The Enterprise unit with Opendoor aims to share our learnings by offering our technology and processes to institutional single-family-home investment partners. Enterprise is building a modern platform for transactions, offering a wide range of services such as brokerage and title.
As an Senior Ops Design & Strategy Associate with the Enterprise team, you will work with a highly experienced team, focused on continually improving and scaling the Enterprise platforms through developing our MLS acquisition product for our institutional single-family-home investment partners to use to acquire homes. You’ll have the opportunity to play a material role in the development of the team, technology and processes as we scale, and you’ll get first hand exposure to top-tier institutional real estate buyers. In turn -- we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale.
- Work closely with stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Sales & Fulfillment, Title and Escrow, External Partners, etc) to standardize and scale the MLS acquisition product to be leveraged by our clients
- Determine opportunities and risks in current product, processes and toolings; can identify innovative techniques for delivery
- Lead cross functional efforts to drive alignment and move forward projects, initiatives and process enhancements
- Create process driven and tooling prototypes to address new demands and problems
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to report and discuss project status, goals, and share learnings
- Play a key role in new partner onboarding, process design and business expansion to ensure successful and on-time launch
- Collaborate with Sales & Fulfillment team to identify broader application of pilots and create transition strategy
- Write/conduct analyses in Excel and SQL; team dashboards, financial analyses/models, toolsets, etc. in order to prioritize feedback and make strategic decisions about product scaling
- Document playbooks for projects, procedures and key findings
- Develop a deep competency in the transactional operations of our business
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We’re a lean team and there will be “all hands on deck” moments
- 5+ years years professional experience in business operations, business consulting, product operations, project management, sales operations
- Ability to successfully accomplish tasks quickly with minimal direction or oversight
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to success
- Strong technical skills: Excel & SQL required; programming skills (Python) a definite plus
- You have an interest in real estate; residential real estate experience is a plus
- Very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- Startup experience preferred
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, and New Jersey is $128,000 - $192,500yr, and in California and New York City is $128,000 - $192,500 yr. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.
More About Us
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
Opendoor Values Openness
Something looks off?