Associate Digital Success Manager (West)
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Love our Customers is our #1 Value at Okta. The Okta Customer First Team lives and breathes this every day. A critical element of Okta’s strategy is helping our customers accelerate their time to value and expand their relationship with Okta. This is a key differentiator for Okta and we believe that all customers, large and small, deserve an exceptional experience and this assistance. When we do this well, our customers succeed and Okta succeeds by growing our renewal rates.
The Associate Digital Success Manager role is an exciting opportunity to help execute a scaled success strategy with the goal of providing exceptional data-driven content at scale that maximizes value for customers post-sale. You will execute digital success programs that involve designing and developing visually engaging and informative data-driven content tailored to our customers’ unique use cases but also scale effectively to meet the needs of our expanding customer base. This content will serve as powerful tools for our post-sales teams in the form of customer QBRs, Renewal Reviews, and more, aiding them in demonstrating the value of Okta and driving product adoption among our largest customers. Your primary targets will include driving engagement and adoption as well as the future growth of our Digital customer base while saving time for customer-facing teams, including those who manage our largest book of accounts. You’ll own and manage targets associated with consumption, renewal, churn, and team productivity metrics. You will be deep in the data, monitoring and optimizing your programs along the way.
You will partner with many cross-functional groups within Okta, including Product, Business Technology, Data, Marketing, Customer Success, Renewals, Sales, and outside vendors. Success in this role will require both a strong ability to understand the needs of large Enterprise customers and develop solutions that scale. You will obtain in-depth knowledge of Okta products, how they are adopted, and understand our customers and why they stay with Okta while leveraging underlying data to inform new programs and opportunities. You’ll also influence how we engage our customers in a human, meaningful, and value-driven manner. This is the chance to shape a highly visible area of the business that directly impacts our bottom line.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Automated Deck Creation:
- Automate the creation of presentation decks that align with our go-to-market strategy via a deck automation tool.
- Ensure that the decks are tailored to specific customer use cases, showcasing the relevance and value of Okta for their unique requirements.
- Collaborate closely with post-sales customer-facing teams to understand the needs and challenges of our enterprise customers.
- Translate customer and product insights into effective and persuasive deck content that addresses their pain points and highlights Okta's solutions.
Scalability and Product Alignment:
- Design solutions that scale to accommodate a diverse range of enterprise customer profiles.
- Regularly update and refine decks based on product usage data, ensuring they remain aligned with the latest features and capabilities of Okta and drive strong product adoption and retention.
Data-Informed Decision Making:
- Leverage product usage data and analytics to inform content decisions, ensuring that the decks are optimized for maximum impact and resonate with customers.
- Accountable to consumption, adoption, renewal and productivity savings goals
Collaboration and Feedback:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Marketing, Data, and Customer Success, to gather insights and feedback for continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in collaborative sessions to align deck content with overarching business goals.
Minimum Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate being data-driven to build insight: continuously test, measure, analyze, and recommend optimizations for existing programs and new opportunities
- Possess expertise in data strategy, analysis, and management related to customer marketing, growth marketing, and demand generation skill sets
- Strong understanding of enterprise customer needs and the ability to translate those needs into compelling deck content
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Gainsight, Pendo, Tableau, etc. to get the data and insights you need to successfully design, execute, and monitor programs.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Matik or related deck-automation tools.
- Possess knowledge in the use of various content types and engagement methods, such as video, chat, social media, mobile, and email to execute digital programs
- Ability to leverage an effective track record of success to positively influence program execution across teams
- Display effective communication and team collaboration skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Prior experience as a growth product manager/marketer, scaled insights, or digital customer success manager
- Experience in building enterprise SaaS adoption programs is desired
- 3+ years of industry experience; 2+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in a business, marketing, analytics, or technical field preferred
- Adaptability, flexibility in the face of changing business requirements and conditions
- Knowledge in identity, security, access management, workflow, and/or developer-facing products
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.