Product Acceleration Specialist
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Product Acceleration Specialist
An extraordinary opportunity to redefine identity security, solve customers’ number one attack vector and challenge, and grow a product from an early stage to scale. Now, more than ever, you will play a pivotal role in establishing the new development center and product for a cutting-edge, category leader, multinational company.
We are looking for a stellar Product Acceleration Specialist to take ownership, make a lasting impact, grow with the company, and lead us to success.
On a typical day you will:
- Take ownership and responsibility for driving the sales and sales enablement of the Spera product under okta.
- Facilitate end-to-end direct relations with customers and sales representatives to make sure the customer goals are fully addressed.
- Enable fast scaling of existing processes to meet enterprise grade and scale.
- Influence roadmap and features to make sure the customers’ priorities are met.
- Develop methods and practices to improve sales efficiency.
- Collaborate with engineering, PM, marketing, and sales teams to ensure alignment with overall business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points; Collaborate closely with customers and partners to build a product that users love.
- Collaborate closely with counterparts in Okta to shape the “better together story” and strategize a successful overall product suite.
- Shape the culture and processes in Okta’s Israeli site for years to come!
- Proven leader with deep customer empathy and a great track record of success.
- Experience in scaling and growing a product.
- Ownership, independence, passion for impactת and “can do” approach.
- Great communication abilities with non technical and technical stakeholders.
- Looking to enjoy the journey in an office-first approach for optimal collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, and also utilize enterprise capabilities.
- 5+ years in the cyber security industry.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.