Sr. Commercial Account Executive, Mexico
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Commercial LATAM Team
Account Executives at Okta strive to help prospects and customers modernize IT, build customer experiences, and prevent breaches by mapping our solutions to their needs. By understanding the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with, you will help them achieve the desired positive business outcomes with our solutions. You will cultivate tight-knit relationships with customers and key partners while maintaining knowledge of Okta’s evolving technology. In this high-velocity role, expect to own deals from cradle-to-grave in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers, professional services, and partners.
The Sr. Commercial Account Executive Opportunity
Reporting to the LATAM Area Sales Director, Commercial Sales, Okta’s Sr. Commercial Account Executive manages the sales processes for commercial customers (less than 300 employees) located in Mexico. The right candidate for the position will enjoy closing new logos while simultaneously managing and expanding a book of install base customers. Our AE’s organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospects and represent Okta in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop and win new clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the sales process for medium-sized new logo customers from demo to contract negotiation
- Expand business within existing Okta customers by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Develop and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with assigned Sales Development Representatives
- Present to C-level executives in the field and via web demonstrations
- Partner with ISV's and strategic partners to win revenue for Okta
What you’ll bring to the role
- 5+ years of sales and account management experience in a SaaS/Cloud B2B environment
- Experience selling into LATAM preferred
- A proven track record of success selling in territory to mid-sized and/or enterprise customers
- ISV or Channel experience strongly preferred
- IT/Security sales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel 10%-20%
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Must be able to travel to customers, events, and team offsites
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Must reside in the US
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.