Sales Development Representative - German
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Sales Development Representative
Our Sales Development teams are integral to the success of Okta; they drive the outbound efforts of our go-to-market strategy, targeting key decision makers within our prospect accounts.
Our Dublin office has multiple Sales Development teams selling into most EMEA regions. Each team member is aligned to 2-3 of our Account Executives, supporting various industry sectors from SMB, Mid-Market & Enterprise.
Okta has an incredible career path for you joining our Sales Development team. You will have clear goals and targets to hit for you to make that move into Senior Sales Development and in time into a 360 Account Executive position.
As a Sales Development Representative you will….
- Partner closely with your Account Executives to fully understand their territory, challenges & opportunities
- Create and manage outreach campaigns
- Conduct thorough customer research to uncover potential opportunity for Okta’s cloud solutions
- Identify the right decision makers effectively and find their needs
- Create, articulate and compelling messaging in the form of emails, inmails, and phone conversations to engage the clients effectively
- Manage your time and work efficiently with exceptional organisational skills
- Drive towards hitting your monthly and quarterly targets in line with our high performance culture
We are looking for you to have….
- Fluency in English & German
- Ideally you have outbound calling experience
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Goal Orientated and a drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Interest in learning about evangelising market leading technology
- Growth mindset and resilience in the face of challenges
Unlock your potential as a Sales Development Representative at Okta
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.