Customer Success Manager - LATAM (Spanish, Portuguese Speaking)
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Customer Success Manager, LATAM is responsible for complementing Okta’s innovations, standard methodologies and capabilities with our valued customers’ business objectives and priorities thereby driving higher business value and executive alignment between Okta and our LATAM customers. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service and risk management. You will perform routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most return on investment from Okta. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Okta business.
Please note: Due to needs of our customers, individual must reside in Florida, USA or Uruguay, and speak English, Spanish and Portuguese fluently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You'll be the primary point of contact post implementation. Assume overall customer adoption responsibility and critical issue management role.
- You develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customer partners and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta partners to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
- You will prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provider recommendations based on risk and business needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Work with the sales team to properly sell and positions Success Services.
- You will be required to obtain Okta Professional and Admin certifications upon joining organization.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- 5+ years of customer success experience in a SaaS organization.
- Broad knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space.
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape.
- Experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and state of the art infrastructures.
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred.
- 2+ years of application programming and system support experience is strongly preferred.
- Agreeable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Deep understanding of Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk, and Service Excellence methodologies and processes.
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or Equivalent Experience.
- Available to travel up to 35%
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.