Partner Success Architect
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Partner Success Architect
The Partner Success Architect is a cross-functional role, and key member of the Partner Success team, that will facilitate bringing Okta’s significant technical delivery knowledge and experience to Service Delivery Partners (SDP) . The role is responsible for providing guidance and feedback on the technical aspects of SDP- delivered solutions. This includes ensuring that they are viable, include best practices and lessons learned, make efficient use of Okta, sufficiently mitigate risks, and accelerate time to value. .
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input and guidance to SDPs as they build and expand technical capabilities of their delivery practice teams.
- Address any design solution challenges to ensure quick and efficient deployment to achieve customer goals, alignment with Okta best practices and maximum adoption, Review SDP delivery capabilities to ensure teams can deliver.
- Discuss and promote technical risk mitigation strategies for SDP- delivered solutions
- Lead, facilitate, or attend discussions with internal Okta resources to either assist with, or advise on, SDP- delivered solutions.
- Facilitate SDP issue escalation and be a technical champion for the SDP inside Okta
- Understand and contribute to Okta’s wider Partner strategy
- Play a key role in Okta’s Professional Services Partner Success function by owning key metrics (TBD), building automation, executing surveys and helping build the EMEA practice
- 5+ years of IAM, architecture and cloud computing experience
- Consulting or software Professional Services background
- Experience of (and qualifications in) Okta WIC or CIC (ex-Auth0) preferred
- Experience of working across both Security teams and Software developers preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work and interact with CxOs and high-level customer executives
- Experience of SDP business models, GTM motion and ecosystem preferred
- Optimize user experience while implementing high security to critical applications.
- Proficiency with various open source software and development tools
- Strong knowledge of Security Architecture, Design and Operations, Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, OIDC, OAuth, SSO, REST, RBAC XML, SOAP, JSON
- Knowledge of Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies and Web Access Management such as F5, Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager and NGINX
Education and Certification
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Okta Certified Consultant (Strongly preferred)
- TOGAF and/or CISSP certification is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.